Savon de Marseille - Hard Milled Palm Oil Soap
In the heart of Marseille, the legendary factory blends pure ingredients in huge, ancient cauldrons considered national treasures. Then, in a process both historic and modern, the mix is mechanically pressed into a harder soap of exceptional quality. Stamped with the iconic markings protected by French law. Fragrance-free, extremely gentle.
- Crushed Flowers - The flower pieces gently exfoliate, while these dream-like floral fragrances of the French countryside enhance your room with pure delight.
- Each big, long-lasting block is more than 10 ounces. Each is an artwork by a master soapmaker and his generations of experience and dedication.
- Palm Oil- Savon de marseille with palm oil is the most ph neutral for extremely sensitive skin types. It’s also a popular choice in France for kitchen and laundry uses. This is true Savon de marseille, hand-made by dedicated artisans with a deep respect for the techniques passed down through the generations.
- Made in France
French Wooden Spoon
French beech wood spoons and spatulas are the world renowned classics that everyone grew up with. Your mom probably used one as the workhorse of wooden utensils for cooking, baking, stirring, serving for generations.
Casafina Kitchen Towel Set
- Set of 2 absorbent kitchen tea towels
100% pure cotton.
- 70cm x 50cm
Made in Portugal.
Linen Way - Smock Style Apron
Casual and fun striped smock apron
- 100 % washed linen
- made in Belarus
SOL Wooden Picnic Basket
- Gather your friends and family and bring them on a trip into nature with lots of delicious picnic food.
- The beautiful picnic baskets from Nicolas Vahé are perfect to bring with you on an outing like this.
- In the picnic baskets, there is enough space for delicious food, refreshing drinks and even warm blankets to sit on.
- The gorgeous picnic baskets are made of wood, and so, they are easy to transport as they are lightweight and come with practical and beautiful handles