Bar Keeper's Friend original 1882 formula powdered cleanser still delivers premium cleaning power for any stain on any non-porous surface. As a bleach-free product, this cleanser is an ideal stainless steel cleaner and can easily remove rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains.
How to use:
- Wet surface to be cleaned.
- Sprinkle a small amount of Cleanser on the dampened surface.
- Rub gently with a wet cloth or sponge.
- Add more product as necessary.
- Rinse thoroughly within one minute of application.
- Wipe surface dry.
Choose Your Scrubbing Power:
- For mineral deposits or to remove rust, make a thick paste with cleanser and water.
- For a stainless steel cleaner, use more water to form a thinner mixture
Where NOT to Use:
- Gold or silver
- Polished stone such as marble or granite
- Coloured grout
- Lacquered, painted, or mirrored surfaces