Laundress NY Dish Detergent Concentrate
A single low-sudsing detergent to thoroughly clean your dishes, whether you’re washing them by hand or in the dishwasher. That’s one less bottle to store under your sink! Formulated with a high percentage of active ingredients (including cleaning enzymes), this unique product works on contact to remove grease, baked-on food, and cooking messes. Both you and your dishes will be gleaming.
Iris Hantverk- Dish Brush
This is the one , the one and only - a brush for those of us who hate to put your hands in the dishwater , I am one of those people for sure .We love the long handle and the angle of the bristles
G+C Pop Up Sponges
- The original pop-up sponges from France.
- A Grace and Co. favourite, made tougher and more durable than domestic brands.
- Immerse sponge in water to expand it to full size.
- To sterilize daily, run through the dishwasher or microwave for one minute.
Public Goods Walnut Scouring Pads
- Our walnut scouring pads are a heavy-duty, plant-based solution to your toughest messes. Tackle baked-on food on your pots and pans, stuck-on grime, and anything else with our toxin-free, hypoallergenic scouring pads, made of durable material. It's the perfect way to take on any mess without unintended consequences for the planet or your health.
- What’s in it: ground walnut shells, recycled fibres, plant-based cellulose, and non-toxic adhesive.
- What’s not in it: triclosan, detergents and chemical cleaning agents.
- It’s all good: This product is sustainably sourced and non-toxic.
- 4 pack
- Made in Canada
Redecker Cleaning Cloth
Redecker has been making brushes for over 75 years. They offer an extensive selection of both traditional and highly modern brushes and wooden articles for your home. Tackling chores has never looked so lovely! A timeless kitchen essential, these cotton dish towels work overtime in the kitchen whether they're drying dishes, wiping up spills or simply keeping your hands clean.
- Grande Cleaning Cloths are 60 x 80 cm (with thin red and blue stripe)
- Made in Germany