In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century. Made of thicker, heavier-gauge stainless steel than other Laguiole cutlery on the market, each is hand polished and finished for a difference in quality you can really see and feel.
- Set includes four 4 1/4" steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- High-quality, heavy-gauge stainless steel provides superior durability and stain resistance and pleasing heft.
- Slightly curved blade with serrated edge cuts easily through meat.
- Bolsters are decorated with a tiny bee, a symbol of France's Laguiole region.
- Individually polished and finished by hand.
- handles are white resin
- Knives coordinate with our Laguiole cutlery.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.